6/13/19: Upcoming Summer Events!
Sunshine is upon us and so are a variety of events to kick off the summer! Join us for some fun filled action packed days:
In House Seminars:
- 6/15 – 6/16: (Muay Thai) Robin Van Roosmalen (CAA Seattle)
- 6/22: Women’s Self Defense Seminar (10am – 12pm CAA Burien)
- 6/22: Women’s Self Defense Seminar (1pm – 3pm CAA Seattle)
In House Events:
- 6/ 23 – 6/28: Buddy Week (CAA Seattle & Burien) – Call or Email Locations to set up trial classes with your buddy!
Both CAA locations welcome your family and friends to participate in our introductory classes during the week of June 23rd! Be sure to contact either the Seattle or Burien location to schedule a class with your buddy to see and experience the enjoyment, achievement and journey of martial arts and fitness through Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai and Strength & Conditioning.
- To make it a simple process, you can have your buddy register for Buddy Week online and get the waiver already taken care!
- 6/29: Summer Kick Off & Grill Out! (Delridge Community Center Park)
School is out for the Summer! Join us for a community open mat in the park, good food and games at Delridge Community Center Park; this is a time for all of us to get together outside training and enjoy each others company.
We will have a grill operating if you are a grill aficionado or feel free to bring your favorite dish (sign-up sheet will be at the front desk at each location)
- Do register online so we can have a head count!
To Keep On Your Radar:
- 7/5/19: Team Hike (Location TBD, Difficulty: Moderate)
- 7/12/19: Parents Night Out – Nerf Wars (CAA Seattle)
- 7/27/19: Team Hike (Location, TBD, Difficulty: Easy)
To Register for our events, visit: www.tinyurl.com/5050caa
CAA Events Webpage: https://caaseattle.com/#events-listing
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/combatartsacademyseattle/events/
Lets get summer started off right, with some fun in the sun, good food and some of the best company!